Virgin Mobile

new phone can't make calls

Agent

Re: new phone can't make calls

We're deeply sorry to hear that, @kcfolk96! Please send us a private message including your phone number, pin and SIM Card number. In order to send a private message, just click on my name, then select the number that says "Send this user a private message" we'll be pleased to help!

Whiz Kid

I am also having this problem. I cannot receive calls or texts or make calls and send texts. However when I called the troubleshoot line and reset it now says I'm dialing and incorrect number when try to call out and my calls are going straight to my voicemail.

Agent

Hi there Londoncuffman. Please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, and street address so we could look into this. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem.   I activated my phone yesterday, .  Trying to make a call but it sends me to Sprint and says I have to pay for calls.   ##I did the 72786#  and updated the sofware, prl and profile but it did not help. 

Please help.  I am going to the hospital tomorrow and I need a phone.   My old phone was deactivated when I upgraded to a new phone. 

Whiz Kid

If this problem is not fixed in the next few hours then I am packing up my new phone and returning to Virgin and cancelling my service.   I have been with Virgin for many years but I spent hundreds of dollars for a phone that can't make phone calls. 

Agent

Hi there, bethplisco. We can definitely help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.