Virgin Mobile

no calls in or out - asking for Sprint calling card or credit card!!

Whiz Kid

no calls in or out - asking for Sprint calling card or credit card!!

Was trying to activate a new phone yesterday so took SIM out of old phone, put it in new, had activation problems so decided to deal with those issues later.

Put SIM back in old phone. All text etc working EXCEPT for phone calls - if people call it goes straight to VM and if I try to call out it asks me for a Sprint calling card or a credit card to complete the call....tried to "reactivate" my old phone, but can't because, as the Virgin error message says, the phone is already in use. 

Obvioulsy I can't CALL Virgin to fix this. Yes, I've turned it on and off, take SIM out and put it back in etc...HELP!

3 REPLIES
Agent

Re: no calls in or out - asking for Sprint calling card or credit card!!

Hey there, @seatown. Thanks for your message. Can you please send us a private message with the number and PIN so we can look into this and help you better? 

Whiz Kid

Good luck with this, I have had the same problem, into day 3. I am supposed to wait 72 hrs, and problem should resolve itself.???   I don't get it I had no issue with calling on my old phone. Just spent too much time with this, very annoying.

Agent

So sorry for this hassle flyingscot; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Please send us a Private Message with your phone and pin number and tell us more about the issue. Lets figure this out together.