Highlighted
Master

no service

I have had no service for about 2 hours now
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master

Re: no service

Thank you. Yes the no service issue was addressed it was a cell tower that was down.  Thank you again. Have a nice day.

20 REPLIES
Agent

Hello, @ejones. Thank you for stopping by. We're sorry to know you're having issues with the service. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.

Master

Thank you. Yes the no service issue was addressed it was a cell tower that was down.  Thank you again. Have a nice day.

Enthusiast

I have not had service for about a week now. I believe a tower is down. Could you tell me how long it will take, before I switch carriers. Zip code is 79007.
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Lenomunoz64. Let’s take a closer look! To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

Enthusiast

79007 borger, Texas.
It happens all over town I don’t have service at all. I live at 430 Delaware
Agent

Thanks for the information. We've checked the area and our technicians are aware of an outage that is, unfortunately, impacting our customers. Please know that our team is working diligently to restore service to full capacity soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Enthusiast

Do you know how much longer it will take
Agent

We don’t have a specific time, however, we do expect it to be back up and running as soon as possible. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Whiz Kid

My phone also says no service and has been in and out of service since yesterday. I paid my month on jan 29th so it shouldnt be doing this. Ive never had this problem and now i have it bad. I cant send texts or anything.
Fairmont, wv