Virgin Mobile

phone won't connect when I make a call

Whiz Kid

phone won't connect when I make a call

Has anyone had a problem with your phone not making a connection when you make a call? When someone  calls me it goes to voice mail.

6 REPLIES
Agent

Re: phone won't connect when I make a call

Hi there Shrimp! Thanks for reporting this issue!

We truly apologize for the trouble you've had with your calls reception. To better help you, we need to know your phone's make and model.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

So how was this problem solved?  Mine is the same!  Why no answers published on this so called "forum"?

Agent

Hi there, @meldun! Could you please provide us with more details about your issue? Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

It is a Sasmsung J3 Refine, purchased last week.  There  messeis only a simple messege when this occurs.  Outgoing calls show "attempting" when call is made, then the call drops.  Text messeges send back a messege that sending failed.  Incoming calls go straight to voice mail. 

model #:  SM-J737P

Enthusiast

Cross streets are Cross Bend rd, & Bluffmeadow, 75023

Agent

Thanks for that information. Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number and the ICCID/SIM card number to further investigate.