Virgin Mobile

poor signal

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

poor signal

It's been a couple months since I switched over to Virgin. Where I work (Dell Way, Round Rock, TX, 78682), the signal is so poor that the phone is very close to being unusable. It's generally fine in other parts of town that I frequent. What can be done? Since much of my week is spent at work, this is a major issue.

3 REPLIES
Virtuoso

Re: poor signal

If you are able to use the phone satisfactorily in other locations, then, unfortunately, there is no solution unless Virgin Mobile has specifically informed you there is a problem at the tower that serves that location.

The more likely case is the network coverage is just limited in that location and if you want acceptable service there it will be necessary to use a different carrier.

Whiz Kid

"If you are able to use the phone satisfactorily in other locations, then, unfortunately, there is no solution unless Virgin Mobile has specifically informed you there is a problem at the tower that serves that location."

That's why I'm posting... Just because Virgin Mobile hasn't informed me that there is a problem already, doesn't mean there isn't one.

Agent

Hey there, bigdee! Let’s do some investigating here. Can you send us a Private Message with your phone #, PIN and full address where you're experiencing poor service? Thanks!