Virgin Mobile

samsung galaxy j7 refine

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

samsung galaxy j7 refine

Seems an issue others have had over the years so one would think there would be an easy resolve, but no specific info on how previously afflicted clients issue was resolved. Just activated a new device. All is fine with device, but cannot make/recieve calls or text msgs. Get the recording Sprint transferring to external operator. Spent 1 1/2 hours yesterday PM with 2 different support techs from Virgin & no resolve. Last person said he was pushing problem up to higher level & would send me an incident report number by phone or email, but never did. I presume nothing has been done further about the issue and that it has just been logged on support's end and filed. I have been without phone or text service for 3 days now & cannot remain without service any longer. Have reset & reactivated the phone to death by myself & both times with each support person at Virgin. I have been a customer for 15 years now and it should not be this difficult to upgrade devices purchased from the service provider. Anyone have specifics on how this issue was resolved? Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: samsung galaxy j7 refine

Hello Dblakepad! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to check what's going on, or if there is any information in your account regarding your issue. Please, send us your number and PIN in a Private Message, so we can check this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: samsung galaxy j7 refine

Hello Dblakepad! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to check what's going on, or if there is any information in your account regarding your issue. Please, send us your number and PIN in a Private Message, so we can check this for you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25