Virgin Mobile

Coffee in KC

Highlighted
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Coffee in KC

No matter where you find yourself in Kansas City, you can rest assured knowing there’s a hip coffee shop around the corner. As a former Starbucks Barista and current coffee addict, I have learned a thing or two about what it takes to serve up a good cup of Joe. So without further ado, here’s a list of my favorite coffee spots in KC-

River Market: ☆ ☆ ☆

Quay- If you find yourself at the River Market on a sunny Sunday morning, you’ve got to stop by Quay. With a rustic seaside vibe and always on-point latte art, Quay is a favorite for many KC coffee enthusiasts like myself.

Downtown: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Kilo Charlie- The definition of a hidden gem! Located in the heart of downtown, this little joint is my go-to for coffee every Monday-Friday.  And just by a simple google search I’m sure you can tell why. The vibe is hip and this place is always cozy and quiet. Definitely don’t miss it next time you’re downtown!

thou mayest.jpgPhoto Courtesy of Thou Mayest

Crossroads: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thou Mayest- Coffee shop/ bar. The cocktails are just as good as the cold brew. Do I even need to say anything else?  I mean come on, just look at it >

Westport: ☆ ☆

Broadway Café- I’m not gonna lie to you, I’m not totally in love with the Westport coffee scene. However, if you’re in a pinch and you can’t make it to crossroads for Thou Mayest, Broadway café definitely has the best coffee (and prices!) in Westport.

Leawood: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Parisi- If you happen to take a wrong turn and end up in the burbs, you’ve got to stop by Parisi. The baristas are chatty and cool, the breakfast sandwiches are A+, and if you’re a coffee ice cream lover like myself, you’ll appreciate their awesome affogato!

What are your go-to coffee shops? Let me know in the comments below!

1 REPLY 1
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Re: Coffee in KC

Kilo's is a must every morning before work 🙌🏻