Virgin Mobile

Gifted from family

Whiz Kid

Gifted from family

Got a phone and it's powerful. The L50 with full liquid screen vision. It's been useful everyday connecting to several hot spot in a 4 mile radius. I past few days phone isn't holding the battery power. It happens when I recoonect wirelessly to my home LAN.
I suppose I'll tell the truth about my network connection through my small firewall, that's disabled to interact with THE 'STEAMPOWER' community. A free gamer plate of 50,000 people of all ages.
I disabled my Xfinity firewall to play network games. It said disabling will investigate more traffic to my tiny ip address. Now with the L50 connected wireless and at different times charging from a Hewlett Packard CPU Port. A configuration I made was easy, yet invited too much wifi signals to connect to GOOGLE store and my files. All my power is lost and discharges in 10 minutes. Yes, phone charged all night in the wall and at time from Hewlett Packard HP computer.

An easy way to get phones power is reset firewall in modem and router to maximum. Then allow internet outbound traffic through gateway to only accept your devices; printer, iPad, and other wifi devices. It's the addresses that are pulling all your charges from phone. My IP address range is set to send and receive 4 devices not 250.
An experience tall project to reset modem. Minimize how many devices connected. Change range from 250 to 5, that allows 4 connecting devices.
Moreover I with power than a devisable plan everywhere I go.