Virgin Mobile

POST A NEW MESSAGE

Whiz Kid

POST A NEW MESSAGE

Hello

I keep getting email from Community about "Badges" That is not my "Interest" I need an answer to my question... This Forum is confusing How to I get to my post.? Shows Im a "Whiz kid" not interested in names and titles  Please help Thank You

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: POST A NEW MESSAGE

Hi there! Sorry to hear that. We’d be happy to help. Is your issue related to a phone you have with Assurance Wireless?

You can turn off emails in Preferences by clicking on your avatar. How to find a post you made... no idea, it shows that I have 7 posts but when I click on that it only ever shows the same 2. How to find tags you placed on posts... no idea. *Maybe you must choose in Preferences to automatically subscribe to any topic you post in before your post will appear in your list as I just did to this one. Smiley Sad Ah, found my tags, must click on username or select "My Profile."

Enthusiast

How do I ask a question in the community?  It has nowhere that I can see to submit a new post, it just keeps saying to click on the "new message" button, where the heck is it?

Enthusiast

Still me, not a reply to me, still can't find out how to post a new topic, so here it is: I often get "no content" on received texts, or strange symbols in the place of the. text body, why?!! So does my husband, we're both using Rumor 2 LG phones. VM said if I go thru the process of resetting the phone it will stop, it has not.

Enthusiast

We have a no contract pay as you go account with Virgin Mobile. They had me reset the phone, but the problem still persists.  I know it's not the phone, my husband has the same exact model, and he has the same problem.  It's not every received message, but many that show up as "no content."