Virgin Mobile

issues ordering new phone

Whiz Kid

issues ordering new phone

Alright, so i've tried ordering a new iphone 6S through the website. I enter all my shipping and billing, but when I get to the submit order page it starts loading but goes back to the submit order page in an infinite loop. and i've had no confrimation email from virgin mobile or any reflection on from my transaction history on the virgin mobile site. and I called customer service to help order we went through the whole order process and I was a refrence number and was assured it went through. Next I checked my bank account and I keep seeing money going in and out from virgin mobile it appears that one of the transactions did go through. I called back to see make sure that everything was okay and that only one phone was purchased, but was told that all transcations did not go through and tried to get me to order though customer service agin. Now i'm just confused in general, have I purchased a phone and if so why isn't there and other refrence other than the numbers in my bank account?