No confirmation email

SOLVED
Highlighted

No confirmation email

I purchased 2 phones last night (2/14/17) and I still haven't received a confirmation email. I also paid for expedited shipping and haven't received anything at all pertaining to my order.
72 REPLIES

No confirmation email

I ordered a new phone online and forgot to write down the tracking number and I haven't recieved a confirmation email either. My card has been charged though so I don't know whats going on

Agent

Re: No confirmation email

You can contact us through Facebook or Twitter, with your order number.

_

Groupie

no conformation email

I bought a phone bu clicked away from the conformation page before I could write down my order number. I never recieved a confirmation email for the order I do not know wheater or not the order went through.

Agent

Re: no conformation email

Hello!

Please send me a private message with your phone number, shipping address, and the first and last name of the order.

We'll gladly help you. Smiley Happy

Hi, I too clicked away from the conformation page and didn't receive a confirmation email.  What can I do because i want to ensure that the order went through successfully!

Agent

Hello!

Sorry for the late response, please send me a private message with your phone number, shipping address, and the first and last name of the order.

Enthusiast

No confirmation email

I made a purchase and clicked away from the tracking number before writing it down and haven't received a confirmation email. I'm pretty worried.

Super Star

Hi

The tracking number would be provided into you email upon shipment of the device.

The order number would have been sent to your email.

If this is a order for a iPhone please note you will see delyas in shipping.

Im also gonna get @Jack2759 To take a look at this for you too!

-Josh the Virgin Mobile Expert