no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

SOLVED
Highlighted

no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

My order has got exception because of the missing apartment#

I haven't gotten any message from shipper. I don't know they will re-send or not

the money are still charged. I would like to have my new phone as soon as possible because my old phone is almost broken and very few strage. Evem the phone can't lead any more messages. I can not live with it any longer. 

4 REPLIES
Super Star

Re: no apartment #, and retuned to shipper.

if u have the order number go on to virgin mobile usa facebook and private message the social team they will be able to look into it for you

Promoter

I would be interested to know if this was really resolved or if they are just saying it is because they to told you to send a private message.  My experience is that they resolve nothing ever. DO NOT BUY a phone from Virgin Mobile USA   

Agent

@cellis976Hello! Are you having issues with your order? Please, let us know so we can help you.

~ Joy

I am experiencing this problem as well and have been lied to and because of the error upon virgin mobile by not putting the apt number on my order, i have sat here for 2 weeks with no phone and STILL waiting for the money to go back on the card to reorder it. I wish someone at corporate or a higher level would contact me. 8[***personal info removed***]