Who else is looking forward to upgrading to unlimited data?

Highlighted
Groupie

Who else is looking forward to upgrading to unlimited data?

Being disabled and on a small budget, I have been with virgin since early 07, and have loved the service i have received over the last decade. That being said, the one thing that has been lacking was an unlimited data option for people on the go, or in my case, people who are table top gamers that go to conventions and want to post everything they see on social media. I'm not able to upgrade yet, but either right before my birthday or definitely right before departing for my trip this summer, I'm planning on taking the plunge and getting the data so i can live stream, and post all the pictures i can for the memories. Im ver glad for finally listened to us, the customers, and gave us this option. 

Thank you all for reading my opinion

Michael

1 REPLY
Super Star

Re: Who else is looking forward to upgrading to unlimited data?

just know there fine print to the unlimited data plan 

Mobile optimized: video streams at up to 480p+ resolution, music at up to 500kbps, streaming cloud gaming at up to 2mbps. Data deprioritization applies during congestion

Customers who use more than 23GB of data during billing cycle will be deprioritized during times & places where the Sprint network is constrained