Virgin Mobile

[Activation Tip] - Current iPhone users upgrading to the Inner Circle

Whiz Kid

Re: [Activation Tip] - Current iPhone users upgrading to the Inner Circle

If and when I decide to upgrade my iPhone, will I be forced to change my plan as well?  If my monthly bill is going to increase significantly for a phone upgrade, you might lose me as a customer.  I hope this isn't the case because I've had a good experience with VM for the last 14 yrs.

Agent

Hello NMKeith! Thanks for stopping by. The current offer we have for Inner Circle, gives you 1 year of service for just $1.00. However,   as an existing Virgin Mobile customer, if you decide that the Inner Circle just isn’t for you, you can definitely go back to your previous plan. Just contact us within 30 days of joining & we’ll switch you back! If you do switch to your old plan, please keep in mind that you’ll lose all of those amazing perks and benefits that come along with the Inner Circle.

Whiz Kid

So just to clarify - I'm on the $30 a month unlimited plan, and I can stay on the $30 a month unlimited plan with a new iphone if I call virgin within 30 days of activating the phone?

Is there any way to decline the new plan without calling customer service?

If I get a new iPhone through another retailer, can I transfer my sim card without switching to the inner circle, or will there be any other hassles with that?

Whiz Kid

It’s almost been 48 hours and my number still hasn’t transferred. What should I be doing, I’ve followed all the instructions.
Agent

Hello glass_kite, are you still in need of assistance.