I have a line ATT now and want to move in Inner Circle plan with VM.
I'll be a new customer transferring in my existing number to join Virgin Mobile.
1. After going in Inner circle(moving phone number), does the original carrier account closed automatically?
-if it is right, when is the original account closed?
- after activating a new phone with VM sim card?
2. I want to use both phones, one is used in ATT(buying apple retail shop sim free) the other is new iphone with purchasing in VM website. How can I use them?
- just changing a sim card from VM or needed other processing?
3. VM usim will deliver with new iphone? or alredy in the phone?
Good afternoon, sweety816! Thank you for getting in contact with us. We'd be please to help.
Be aware after switching from the other carrier to Virgin Mobile, the number will be closed automatically. This usually happens as soon as the number is active on our network (After activating the SIM).
Also you can only use one phone with your account. Normally the phone comes with the SIM card. Thank you.
Also you can only use one phone with your account. Normally the phone comes with the SIM card.
one phone with your account - it menas simultaneously?? -------> I want to know sim card changing like a changing device.
That means I cannot use the past phone(sim free, used ATT network) on the VM network?
I want to use for swiching the old and new phone. For example, I want to use old phone 3 days and change to new phone 4days per week.
All other carrier is allowed jus in case like changing between phone( same sim card from deviceA to deviceB)s.
Plz, let me know.