Virgin Mobile

Autopay discount continuance? Discover card?

Highlighted

Autopay discount continuance? Discover card?

My iPhone 7 is currently setup for the $35, $45, or $60 Data Love plans which offered a $5 discount with autopay. Will the $5 discount continue or does the mandatory autopay with Inner Circle mean the discount has been discontinued?

Also, Discover card cannot be used for autopay but I had used it for a monthly payment & hotspot purchase. Does Virgin accept Discover at all, or just not for autopay?

Thanks, J
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Autopay discount continuance? Discover card?

Thanks for contacting us, JJFotography. There is no $5 discount for autopay in the Inner circle. As for the payment, we accept Visa, Master Card and Amex.

I'm still on the Data Love $35, $45, $60 plans. Is there still a $5 discount for autopay on these plans? I was told I'd only have to switch to Inner Circle when I get a new phone - my iPhone 7 is only 2 months old.
Agent

Hi JJFotography

The $5 discount is still available for the old iPhones on the Data Love plans. However, that discount is not available for the Inner Circle program. A 2 months old iPhone is not eligible for the Inner Circle program.

EdwinRG.

$5 autopay discount on all Data Love plans?  I've been told all plans, and I thought the website said so, but I've also been told no discount on $60 unlimited data plan.  Please clarify.

Agent

@JJFotography Unfortunately, the $60 unlimited plan does not receive the $5 discount.

~ Joy P.