Bring Your Own iPhone to the Inner Circle by Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Bring Your Own iPhone to the Inner Circle by Virgin Mobile

You already love your iPhone.  Why not bring it to the Inner Circle? We are thrilled to announce that starting 8/23, you can bring your existing iPhone. If you transfer your number from your existing wireless provider, you can take advantage of our promotional pricing to receive your first year of unlimited talk, text and data for $1 and then just $50/month after that.

Here is the scoop-

Eligible Phones:

(Be sure to contact your existing carrier first to unlock your iPhone)

• iPhone 7 Plus
  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone 6s Plus
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6
  • iPhone SE

How to get a SIM:

-Visit our site to verify your iPhone is eligible for use with the Inner Circle plan and order your SIM card.

-Installing the SIM is a snap - check out this link.

How to activate:

-Once you’ve received your SIM, visit our site to complete the activation process

Please check out our Learning Library for more info, and let us know if you have any questions in the replies below.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Re: Bring Your Own iPhone to the Inner Circle by Virgin Mobile

I am getting a 404 on the bring your own device link.  Can this be done at an Apple store? I am worried because the website does not seem to be helpful and seems to be the only way to work with Virgin Mobile.  At least with Verizon I have stores I can go to.

Any answers would be great.

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Hey @JoeDean try this: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/plans/bring-your-device.html

Were you getting the 404 error from the link in this thread?

-BMH
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
Whiz Kid

I filled out a form yesterday to get a Virgin Mobile SIM Card. After checking my eligibility and clicking "submit," I was informed I would receive an email with my SIM card shipping details. However, I have already checked my spam, and there is no email from Virgin Mobile.

Does anybody know how long it takes to get the new SIM Card?

Thanks!

Enthusiast

Can I bring a virgin mobile iphone that is already a virgin mobile iphone over to the inner circle plan and still get the promotion of 1$ for 12 months if I transfer my number?

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Hey @venanciovp, we are seeing really strong demand for bringing your own device, so our queue is a bit backed up.  You should have an email confirmation within 24 hours, and the SIM will ship within 4 business days.

Whiz Kid

Would I be able to bring over a sprint iphone 6s?

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

@rrcbr At this time Sprint iPhones are not eligible

Whiz Kid

I purchased an iphone SE from a person. It is locked to virgin mobile. Will I be able to trasfer my number over to virgin mobile inner circle plan for the $1 promotion for 12 months with this iphone SE?

Whiz Kid

Still no e-mail from Virgin Mobile. I will keep waiting, but I still do not even know whether my request was received.