Virgin Mobile

Can I get confirmation about returning to my current plan?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Can I get confirmation about returning to my current plan?

I just signed up for the 6 month $1 inner circle plan (+$200 card) and was told that I can ask for my current phone plan ($35) up to one day short of the 6 months and get it. This is different than what I heard a month or two ago when they said I had to ask to go back to my current phone plan no more than 2 weeks (?) after signing up for inner circle or else I was committed to the inner circle plan and then whatever was available after it was over (likely $50 a month).

Can I have confirmation that what I've been told is accurate and I can take advantage of the $1 per month offer for five months, get the $200 card, and then definitely go back to my $35 a month plan and get it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Can I get confirmation about returning to my current plan?

Hi there myzentext. Sorry for the late reply. Actually, if you are on a Data Love Plan and move up to the Inner Circle, you'll have 30 days after signing up to contact Care and switch back to a Data Love Plan.

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Can I get confirmation about returning to my current plan?

Hi there myzentext. Sorry for the late reply. Actually, if you are on a Data Love Plan and move up to the Inner Circle, you'll have 30 days after signing up to contact Care and switch back to a Data Love Plan.