Virgin Mobile

Can I purchase an iPhone SE from Virgin Mobile and get the Inner Circle for 1 dollar for 6 months?

Highlighted
rkt
Whiz Kid

Can I purchase an iPhone SE from Virgin Mobile and get the Inner Circle for 1 dollar for 6 months?

I have been looking through the terms of the new Inner Circle offer, one dollar for 6 months, but it seems that I would not qualify if I purchased the iPhone directly from Virgin Mobile.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Can I purchase an iPhone SE from Virgin Mobile and get the Inner Circle for 1 dollar for 6 month

It certainly seems as if this is the case with the changes since September 28, 2017.

You could confirm with an agent.

Virgin Mobile agents have "Social Care Virgin Mobile" avatars and when the mouse hovers over the avatar the word "agent" appears.

A PM can be sent by clicking on the avatar which opens up the Profile page where the option to send a PM is visible.

Agents can also be contacted on Facebook or Twitter.

Agent

Re: Can I purchase an iPhone SE from Virgin Mobile and get the Inner Circle for 1 dollar for 6 mo...

Hello, rkt! Thank you for contacting us. We're happy to help. Customers purchasing on the Virgin Website starting 9/29/17, activate on the $50/month plan. However, if you purchase a new iPhone at an Apple Store and activate on the Inner Circle, qualify for a 6-month promotional plan ($1/month).