Virgin Mobile

Can't complete order for new iphone and Inner Circle

Whiz Kid

Can't complete order for new iphone and Inner Circle

I'm a current Unlimited Virgin Mobile member (on the $45/mo plan) and have tried several times to complete a purchase for a new iPhone SE and switch my plan over to Inner Circle. I am using Safari as the browser on my MacBook Air. Each time I try to do this, I make it all the way to the screen where you enter your credit card information and verify contact information, but cannot click the "Review Order" button. The cursor does not revert to the 'hand' upon mouse-over and therefore cannot be clicked. Is there some way I could still order the new iPhone SE and switch my service over to Inner Circle and receive the 12-mo promotional offer that is currently available? I am not seeking to change my phone number, but rather keep the one currently enrolled with Virgin Mobile.

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Can't complete order for new iphone and Inner Circle

Hey there! Have you tried to order the device through a different device?

Whiz Kid

I also tried ordering the iPhone via my current iPhone 5s, and can't even access the list of available iPhones for purchase in that instance. Is there a known issue with the ordering fufillment site, using Safari 10.1 on a Mac (this is my access platform)? What does Virgin Mobile recommend I do if I would like to order a new iPhone and switch over to the Inner Circle plan?

Agent

HI.  Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;

1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I've tried again today to purchase a new iPhone SE via the VirginMobile USA website, this time using Internet Explorer operating on a Windows system. Despite double-checking all the steps and requirements, I have still not successfully been able to complete the order for the new phone and Inner Circle service plan. When I attempted to call the Customer Help desk, I was directed back to the Virgin Mobile website or a Virgin Mobile store. Given these issues, would you please advise as to the best way to complete the iPhone order and transfer to the new Inner Circle plan?

Agent

Hi. Thank you for the information. Did you contact your bank to verify if there is a security block for purchases on the internet? Please let us know. Victor21

Whiz Kid

Yes, I have verified that the credit card used is valid for online purchases and that sufficient credit exists on the account. Please advise how I may resolve this issue.

Agent

Thank you. Please send us a private message to further assist you with the order. Victor21

Enthusiast

We’re u able to complete the purchase? I have the same issue, I cannot even purchase it with a help of vm agent...
Agent

Hi there olgaiz. Sorry about the issue there. And by the way, are you getting any error messages when trying to place your order? What exactly are you experiencing that does not let you place the order?