Virgin Mobile

Cancel inner circle plan.

Whiz Kid

Cancel inner circle plan.

Hello I would like to get out of the inner circle plan. I have emailed you guys about a week now and yet I have got no response still.

9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Re: Cancel inner circle plan.

Hi, rathy6! Can you please shoot us a private message with the details so we can get this thing figured out?

Whiz Kid

I have also been trying in vain to go back to my old plan but cannot get any help.  How do I send you a private message?????

Agent

Hi, @mischenko For sending any of us a private message, you just need to click on our usernames (mine is GermanHR, as you can see) to access our profiles. Then, you will see a button labeled "Send This User A Private Message" in the right side of your screen.

Whiz Kid

I have had the same issue and nobody has helped me. I have called virgin mobile/inner circle several times and I am still stuck in the inner circle plan even though I was told I can leave at any point by numerous live representatives.

Agent

Hello, @jordannowlin. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Hello,

I have the same problem, i never used my plan because LTE didn't work and after 3 phone calls and some Email i'm still a client... Could you do something about that?

Best regards

Hey there, matthieup! We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with your current address and phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message. 

Whiz Kid

I would like to do this too! Did you have any luck?
Agent

Hi there, Ally. Thank you very much  for contacting us. 

You can change your plan on the website by accessing your account on the website with your phone number and PIN.