Virgin Mobile

Cant return within 7 day return

Heavy Hitter

Cant return within 7 day return

I wanted a quick exchange was all processed on virgins end vs brighten. Upon calling i was told i was out of my 7 day window even though ive only had the phone 6 days and i called on the opening of day 6. So technically 5 1/2 days.   I ordered on the phone, A manager on the line told me i should have looked online and saw the terms. Even for a phone order through their phone system.  How is the window only 7 days when originally it was going to take 6 days to ship from time of delivery.  Below is the post i posted on virgin mobiles facebook page as refrence. 

You sent a phone it took all the days of my 7 day window to ship. Now you sent a bad phone. I can’t return it. I’ve talked to fed ex. They said it was the 3-5 business day shipping.

you order a iphone and it has a issue and takes 6 days for it to be delivered. You’re screwed. Apparently they count the shipping days into their 7 day return window. I even have fed ex proof. I didn’t have the phone. I complained when it took 6 days to ship now I can’t even return/exchange a phone because it took so long to get to me. Ordered on the 4th at around 7 pm Todays the 12th. Tell me how that’s fair?1111.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Cant return within 7 day return

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience there and thank you for all info provided. Please send me a Private Message by clicking on my user name so we can discuss this further. 

Heavy Hitter

Virgin mobile agent had told me to post what I had on Facebook here and then tell them my name so they could help me here. I copied and pasted it. Virgin has edited this post for me. Due to not allowing any l@gal info to be posted.
Agent

Thank you Kind. We are already replying to your private post.