Virgin Mobile

Confirmation requested

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Confirmation requested

I just upgraded from a 4s to 8 and had to sign up for the 6 month $1 inner circle plan (+$200 card). Iwas told that I can ask for my current phone plan ($35) up to one day short of the 6 months and get it. This is different than what I heard a month or two ago when they said I had to ask to go back to my current phone plan no more than 2 weeks (?) after signing up for inner circle or else I was committed to the inner circle plan and then whatever was available after it was over (likely $50 a month).

Can I have confirmation that what I've been told is accurate and I can take advantage of the $1 per month offer for five months, get the $200 card, and then definitely go back to my $35 a month plan and get it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Confirmation requested

Hey, myzentext. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Let’s take a closer look. If you, as a current VMU customer, purchase a new iPhone, it is activated on the new Inner Circle Promotional Plan. If you want to be on your old Data Love plan instead, you can call care or let us know via this channel, and switch back to your former plan within the first 30 days only. After that, the Inner Circle Member benefits begin and you will no longer be eligible to switch back to your Data Love plan. If you switch back to your Data Love plan, you will no longer be eligible for the Inner Circle promotion. However, you need to make 2 consecutive payments on the Inner Circle plan to receive the $200 Visa card. ~AmyM25

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hey, myzentext. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Let’s take a closer look. If you, as a current VMU customer, purchase a new iPhone, it is activated on the new Inner Circle Promotional Plan. If you want to be on your old Data Love plan instead, you can call care or let us know via this channel, and switch back to your former plan within the first 30 days only. After that, the Inner Circle Member benefits begin and you will no longer be eligible to switch back to your Data Love plan. If you switch back to your Data Love plan, you will no longer be eligible for the Inner Circle promotion. However, you need to make 2 consecutive payments on the Inner Circle plan to receive the $200 Visa card. ~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Enthusiast

That's what I thought--thank you. The representative on the line with whom I purchased the phone gave me the wrong info that could have caused a lot of frustration. I'm glad I double checked and that you replied!!!

Our pleasure. If anything else, we're here to help.