Didn't receive confirmation email for the inner circle preorder

Enthusiast

Didn't receive confirmation email for the inner circle preorder

Hi, I didn't receive the confirmation email for the inner circle preorder deal (the year of unlimited server for $1). I wanted to track the order; also, I wanted to look into modifying it. I had bought the $7/month insurance plan; however, I realized soon after that I won't be needing it. Instead, I will opt in for AppleCare+. Is it too late to change this? Thank you
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Didn't receive confirmation email for the inner circle preorder

Can I please get a response here? I'm really considering starting a dispute with my bank about this. I can't get help or call anyone for assistance because I don't have the stupid order number. This is extremely frustrating...
Highlighted
Agent

Hi brbwifeescaped.

We've sent you your order number and some other details via a private message. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

EdwinRG.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Me too! I ordered it yesterday and no email or info online with my order #

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Calistar77. Do you already have an account with Virgin?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Same goes for me. I ordered a red 128 gb iPhone 7 Plus and no kind of confirmation number or anything.
Highlighted
Agent

HI ateague420.

Please contact us via a private message and provide your email address and order number. With that information, we can provide you with all details available about your order.

We'll be glad to assist you.

EdwinRG.