Help Activating IPhone SE

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Help Activating IPhone SE

Hello! 

I hope all is well! I just bought a new IPhone SE from Virgin Mobile because my previous IPhone 5s is no longer working. I need help activating my new IPhone SE, however I do not have access to a phone to call customer service, can I activate it online? 

Best, 

Janella

4 REPLIES 4
Sensei

Re: Help Activating IPhone SE

Hello iPhone SE Activator !

Activing your iphone SE online should be very easy , on VirginMobileUsa.com click on "Activate" on the top right, it should ask for your phone's IMEI number and some other numbers, click click and you should be all done. 

to activeate goto https://activate.virginmobileusa.com/

Sorry you don't have access to call  Customer Service, but just to make sure you know,
they are open 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST, 7 days a week @ 1-888-322-1122

Hope that works out for you, the iphone SE is a great phone, it is the one I have !

Agent

Hello, can you click on my profile and send me a private message with your phone number, pin and the IMEI of your new phone?

Sensei

Ohh! The easieast way to fix this problem is to restore your iphone via iTunes , it is a fast work-around. 

Restore your device to factory settings
Open iTunes on your Mac or PC. If you can't access a computer and your device still works, you can erase and restore your device without a computer.
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer with the cable that came with your device.
If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the onscreen steps. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes. For an unresponsive device or one that won't turn on, learn what to do. Or get help if your device doesn't appear in iTunes.
In the Summary panel, click Restore