Virgin Mobile

How do I cancel my account?

Whiz Kid

How do I cancel my account?

iphones are trash
7 REPLIES 7
Heavy Hitter

Re: How do I cancel my account?

I agree 100%.  I cant stand iphones.  Virgin Mobile/Sprint made a huge mistake in this deal. they will drive away 50% of its business.  

Rising Star

I've been trying to get an answer from support about this topic all day. I've had Virgin Mobile for almost 7 years now, and I paid ahead on my bill for the next 2 months before this ~Inner Circle~ nonsense was announced. 

Whiz Kid

Agreed👍 Just paid my bill yesterday, wish I could get my money back. I'm switching to Metropcs, you get two free Galaxy j3 prime's and they have actual stores all over my area.
Agent

Hey team!

At Virgin Mobile we're teaming up with Apple to offer you nothing but the best service and benefits ever designed, together with the most popular and exclusive phone in the market. Android users will still receive the same level of support as always. But, since living in the Inner Circle is about expanding your horizons, pursuing your passion and living big, we'll keep encouraging you to join our crew for good. Let's take this awesome trip together!

EdwinRG.

Heavy Hitter

best service would be to GIVE CONSUMERS WHAT THEY WANT!!!!  So many people cant stand Apple and I am one of them.  THEY ARE JUNK.  Huge mistake Virgin Mobile. HUGE!!!!!!!!  

Hello firemanemt! We understand your frustration. Please know that we will continue to support our current Android users to ensure that you have the best service options and access to the newest Android devices! Current Android customers will still have the option of getting the hottest new Android devices simply by signing into MyAccount on the Virgin Mobile USA website through mid-2018. In the meantime, please stay tuned for the latest news and updates on this topic here: https://community.virginmobileusa.com/t5/Android-Devices/bd-p/other

Enthusiast

...this really is virgin mobiles idea of customer service...
life is good over at ting for me, or boost mobile for the wife. thanks for the push, VM