Virgin Mobile

How exactly do I redeem the third night free at the Chicago Virgin Hotel?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

How exactly do I redeem the third night free at the Chicago Virgin Hotel?

Greetings!       I received the email about the Inner Circle perks to get a third night free at the Virgin Chicago Hotel. Wonderful! I've never been to Chicago and always wanted to go so I'm interested! I have the promocode and I am aware of the blackout dates (read the offer details) but can't seem to see how to get a third night free when I try to book online. I've tried booking for 2 nights and I've tried booking for 3 nights. The promocode shows in the box. Scroll down in this message to see the offers I am getting:

Can anyone walk my through how to do this?? Thanks so much!!!

STAY A WHILE 

Stay 3 or more nights and enjoy up to 20% savings on your stay. Includes free Social Cocktail Hour and WIFI
More about this Rate
Policies
Reservations cannot be modified in anyway upon confirmation of booking.
Advance purchase required. Reservations are prepaid and cannot be cancelled after booking.

from221 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

PERFECTLY PLANNED 
Save up to 15% when you book in advance. Includes free Social Cocktail Hour and WIFI
More about this Rate
Policies
Non refundable advance payment of the first night room and tax is required at the time of booking.

from234 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

BREAKFAST AWAITS 
$25 credit per person, per stay, for breakfast at Ms. Ricky's. Includes free Social Cocktail Hour and WIFI.
More about this Rate
Policies
Non refundable advance payment of the first night room and tax is required at the time of booking.

from244 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

BEST AVAILABLE RATE
Our most flexible rate. Includes free Social Cocktail Hour and WIFI
More about this Rate
Policies
The word policy makes us cringe too. But we can't have total anarchy so we have to follow a few rules. If you let us know you need to cancel more than 24 hrs prior to arrival- no sweat. But if you don't let us know, there is a charge of 1 night room & tax.
A valid credit card is needed to book reservations. Bookings of 10 guest rooms or more per night are considered a group. Please contact the sales office directly: ChicagoSales@virginhotels.com or 312-940-4800.

from272 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

PARK IT
Valet parking for only $25 per night. Includes free Social Cocktail Hour and WIFI.
More about this Rate
Policies
The word policy makes us cringe too. But we can't have total anarchy so we have to follow a few rules. If you let us know you need to cancel more than 24 hrs prior to arrival- no sweat. But if you don't let us know, there is a charge of 1 night room & tax.
A valid credit card is needed to book reservations. Bookings of 10 guest rooms or more per night are considered a group. Please contact the sales office directly: ChicagoSales@virginhotels.com or 312-940-4800.

from297 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

VIRGIN MOBILE USA RATE 
Save 25%
More about this Rate
Policies

from204 
USD / NIGHTExcluding Tax

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How exactly do I redeem the third night free at the Chicago Virgin Hotel?

Hi Mary02186! Please contact us our specialized team via memberbenefits@virginmobileusa.com for assistance on this matter. We're sure they will have more specific information and instructions for you.

EdwinRG.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello Mary02186,  have you tried calling the number provided in the email?

Enthusiast

No, I haven't called - the offer specified online only which is why I assume that the system is programmed to recognize this promo code.

From email: Offer must be booked online, cannot be combined with other offers, is subject to hotel availability.

Plus, I like to be able to preview everything online first (compare costs if I change dates, etc.) 

Agent

Hi Mary02186! Please contact us our specialized team via memberbenefits@virginmobileusa.com for assistance on this matter. We're sure they will have more specific information and instructions for you.

EdwinRG.