Virgin Mobile

I activated successfully, and paid up to date, but my phone will not turn on.

Whiz Kid

I activated successfully, and paid up to date, but my phone will not turn on.

I bought a new replacement alcatel go flip phone, I successfully activated it, and I am paid up until 1/30/2018. why wont my phone turn on?

8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: I activated successfully, and paid up to date, but my phone will not turn on.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that, onebudd. Definitely want to look into this for you. Does the phone show any reaction when you plug it to the charger?

Enthusiast

Re: I activated successfully, and paid up to date, but my phone will not turn on.

I have just recieved and activated my new iphone 6s on the site as well and my phone will not turn on. I don't know what to do about this.

Agent

Hi there JordanLA. Is your device charged? If you press the power button for a seconds, does it reacts? 

Enthusiast

I trried charging the phone and nothing happens. There is no indication that it is attempting to charge as nothing lights up on the phone. No low battery symbol or battery symbol with the white charging symbol. Doesn't make any noise. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

No reaction from the power button after holding it.

Agent

Press and hold down the Sleep / Wake button (the power button) and the Home button at the same time, for at least 20 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen.

Enthusiast

I just tried to do it twice. Holding them both for over a minute each time. There is still no response.

Agent

Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412 to find some additional troubleshooting steps. If still does not work, send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, and the order number.