Virgin Mobile

I need help with inner circle

Whiz Kid

I need help with inner circle

I got a Iphone from a friend and unlocked it from at&t
I then used the IMEI number and my friend's old phone number to sign up and verify for the inner circle. But then I realized I was transferring her number! So I called virgin mobile and they said they would use my old LG phone number from virgin mobile instead. That all sounds great but I never got an email confirming that I was getting the simcard or that they were fixing the problem all I got was a little box on the screen saying "your sim card is on its way." should I redo everything or wait and see if it shows up?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: I need help with inner circle

Normally what happens is you only receive information on the sim when it actually ships and that includes the tracking number.

Typically, it can ship the same day if ordered early but often it is the following business day.  Orders placed on weekends appear to be processed the first business day of the following week.

So in principle you should get an email with tracking information by sometime tomorrow.

If not, you certainly could usefully contact an agent here via PM or on Facebook or Twitter and seek a status update.

Agent

Re: I need help with inner circle

Hey, Josephe1! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll be happy to assist you with that. Please send us a private message so we can review this further.