Virgin Mobile

Inner Circle Activation Issues

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Inner Circle Activation Issues

Hello,

I am currently a Sprint customer and would like to transfer to the $1 for 6 months Virgin Mobile plan, however the page states that "Your iPhone is compatible, but is active on your current carrier’s account. Only devices that are not active are eligible to be transferred to the Inner Circle by Virgin Mobile". Can I still switch? Or do I need to cancel my service with Sprint immediately?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Wizard

Re: Inner Circle Activation Issues

It has been stated by Virgin Mobile agents that phones that have been active on Sprint must be deactivated for 60 days before being eligible to be used on the Inner Circle.

While all compatible phones in principle can work on the Inner Circle not all IMEIs pass the eligibility checker.  That is what is happening to your phone at present.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

It has been stated by Virgin Mobile agents that phones that have been active on Sprint must be deactivated for 60 days before being eligible to be used on the Inner Circle.

While all compatible phones in principle can work on the Inner Circle not all IMEIs pass the eligibility checker.  That is what is happening to your phone at present.

View solution in original post

Agent

Hi there @baochauton. If you cancel the service with Sprint you will lose the number. You can try a different phone on the account to start the 60 days that the iPhone must be deactivated before you can use it to switch your number.