Inner Circle order was paid for but not confirmed!

Heavy Hitter

Inner Circle order was paid for but not confirmed!

I placed a pre-order for an iPhone 6 with Inner Circle. My credit card was charged repeatedly because I was advised by a Virgin Mobile rep to "keep placing the order" and "keep trying" that the system would be refreshed after they cleared up some issues with the website. I still have not received a confirmation email or order number, however, my American Express card shows that the charges were made every time I tried to place the order. I do not think this is fair!! You have caused complications with my available credit by charging me repeatedly, yet not completing the order. This has been extremely frustrating as well as suspect! I do not feel as good as I did initially when I really wanted this phone and plan. It seemed like a great deal, but now it just seems fraudulent, since you have manipulated my funds. There is really no excuse for this. I would like to know what your response is. By the way, I am currently without a phone, so this has been doubly frustrating!!

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Inner Circle order was paid for but not confirmed!

Same here. No confirmation email but the charge on my card is there.

Highlighted
KR
Enthusiast

This same situtation just happened to me. My debit card was temporarily frozen for suspicious activity because of it. There's a list of transactions, three being taken out and two being put back in by them. So, I ultimately was only charged for one order. However I haven't recieved any sort of confirmation for any of these alleged orders, either. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hi @KR. We would like to confirm your order and payments. Please send us a private message with the name and address used to place the order. Victor21

Highlighted
KR
Enthusiast

I just sent one, thank you!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

@Victor21. I hope someone will go above and beyond for @JenniferG.  This has obviously created an unnecessary hardship for her.   Risking her finances and credit standing. 

-----------------------------------------------
*Not a Virgin Mobile employee.
Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Thanks for your support!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

According to my credit card company, Virgin Mobile has not "claimed" the funds yet, however they have placed at least 4 holds on my $$ after I pre-ordered this iPhone and Inner Circle plan. This is an outrage! I cannot believe you would do business this way! I want some answers!!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Still unresolved!!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

How good am I supposed to feel about ordering this phone now???

Have I made it to the 'Inner Circle' yet??

Feels more like THE FIFTH RING OF HELL