Inner Circle order was paid for but not confirmed!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Re: Inner Circle order was paid for but not confirmed!

I don't think you realize the seriousness of this situation!!

I placed my order 8 TIMES.

I called Customer Service and the rep said the problem was on YOUR END.

My American Express card and all of my information is legit.

How am I supposed to order this phone, if YOUR sytem is not allowing me to??

Then to add insult to injury, Virgin Mobile keeps depleting my account of funds every time I try to place the order. Do you really think I want to go back online and try again??

What you need to do is track the initial order, honor it, and provide me with some type of courtesy to make up for this frustrating experience. You have my information: First, Last Name, email, Credit card. Now it's up to you to help me out. I have done nothing wrong except to try and purchase a product from you!!

Heavy Hitter

It's been 3 days now, and no one from Virgin Mobile has done anything for me. Nearly $1500 has been depleted from my available balance on my crdit card, due to trying to place this order. What exactly am I supposed to do ? I am told that Virgin Mobile has not yet "claimed the funds". I have never seen anything like this! It's a gross outrage of manipulating someone's $$ when they are simply trying to order a product!! I will be fully complaining and following up, and my credit card co. will be investigating this. You're not off to a good start, Virgin Mobile!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

I am in a very similar situation with my order. I placed orders multiple times on the website, only to have pending charges rack up on my credit card. I received no email confirmation for any of these attempted purchases. I called customer service multiple times and they were vague and dissmissive. I was told that there has been an "overwhelming amount of traffic to their processing system which is causing inability to process orders", and they simply told me to "wait". I have been waiting a week, and nothing has changed. It's very offensive and insulting to us, that Virgin Mobile can treat their loyal and paying customers like this. I feel like we are being abondoned and that they do not care at all about what is happening here. Virgin Mobile has not tried at all to contact any of their customers in order to ease our tensions and confusion about our orders. We are simply left in limbo with numerous charges on our accounts. The purchasing system is essentially broken and unusable. I am considering taking my business elsewhere, although I would have been happy to snag the great deal on this Inner Circle phone/plan combo. At this point, I am just frustrated, and worried that I am either about to be charged for multiple phones, or not even have any of my attempted orders go through at all. If I don't receive any order confirmation or information by the end of the week, I am going to simply take my money and business to a carrier who will treat their seasoned customers like they deserve to be treated.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Here's what YOU CAN DO FOR ME -- ship me my friggin phone and waive all charges due to this absolute NONSENSE you put me through!!!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Completely unacceptable !!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Hi Jennifer,

Update: I was just able to process an order to go through with email and account confirmation of the order. I took a couple of measures to help it go through and I believe it is why my order went through this time around. I understand you are probably blowing steam from your ears and you may not want to try ordering another dreaded time. Howerver, in case you do want to try ordering one more time, please follow the steps below.

Here is what I did differently to make sure my order went through:

1. Cleared my Browsing History (Cache and Cookies)

2. Used Incognito Mode under Google Chrome

3. During checkout, make sure my the Name on my Credit Card matches exactly (Middle Names / Middle Initials included)

4. During checkout, make sure my Address matches exactly to my Credit Card Statement (In my case, I was forced to exclude my Floor Number from my address as it was not being recognized)

If you end up trying this, please let me know if it works and mark this as the solution. Hope this may become of use to others as well. Thanks.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

thanks Cameron!

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

My issues have not been resolved. I am still awaiting assistance.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Cameron, you are very kind and much more interested and thorough than anyone at Virgin Mobile. I would be ok with understanding a "glitch" involving cookies, or sensitivity to the address/name, but the fact is that I was charged for FOUR PHONES which is what makes this all the more outrageous! I will be following up with American Express. They are on my side with this. It's simply no way to do business. I will keep you posted as to the results.

Highlighted
Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Hi Jennifer, I'd like to help get to the bottom of this and as devices are now shipping want to ensure you get what you need and figure out any duplication in ordering and charges.

I'll need a couple of things to help track that down and will message you directly.

Mark