Virgin Mobile

Leave Inner Circle, stay with Virgin Mobile.?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Leave Inner Circle, stay with Virgin Mobile.?

Is it possible to leave the Inner Circle and stay with Virgin Mobile especially since the Inner Circle plan has been discontinued? I know, I can stay with the Inner Circle and pay $50 per month while everyone else at Virgin Mobile pays $35–I don’t see that as an advantage. I’ve read a number of people asking the same question and just as many different answers.  What’s the difference between the Inner Circle and your regular plan except the price and the fact that I had to buy an iPhone to be in the Inner Circle?  The Inner Circle was a terrific way to get people  acquainted  with Virgin Mobile, but now what? Is Virgin Mobile going to drop the ball and turn happy cutomers into upset ones?  Most of us started with Virgin Mobile because someone we know has used them and recomended it. 

Please Virgin Mobile, for some reason the Inner Circle didn’t work. Don’t turn customers into former customers. Use this experience to do the right thing and create lifetime users. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Leave Inner Circle, stay with Virgin Mobile.?

Hey there, SuzieQ! Thank you for reaching us. You are able to switch plans if you would like. You can choose from any of these listed here

Whiz Kid

I'd like to change from the Inner Circle to one of the current plans, but the web portal still says there are no other plans for my device when I attempt to change plans. How do you actually change plans now that Inner Circle is no more? 

Understood. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN together with the plan you will like to set up?

To send me a private message please, click on my username and select to private message.

Whiz Kid

Hi! I need to know when my inner circle expires so I can choose another plan before that happens

Hey there, MDawson13! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send private message.