Virgin Mobile

Little to no service on Inner Circle

Enthusiast

Little to no service on Inner Circle

I have an iPhone SE that I just activated yesterday, I transferred my service and ported my number from another provider to Virgin Mobile cause' I saw they had good service in my area. However I don't get the LTE or LTE Plus service in my house as promised by the coverage map, I actually can barely get service as only get one bar of 1x or 3G and they both never seem to work. So I'm just wondering what the issue is? Cause my previous provider seemed to have better service.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Little to no service on Inner Circle

So once I leave my apartment the LTE works great, but the 3G not so much. It almost feels like the LTE single isn't strong enough to reach inside of the apartment.

Agent

Re: Little to no service on Inner Circle

Hey there, rlg59! Keep in mind that signal may not reach inside certain buildings due to interference from outside sources. Our engineers are always working on having our towers upgraded to reduce the impact of these instances, and to make sure that everyone is able to connect to a reliable level. Unfortunately, we currently do not offer signal boosters. We apologize for the inconvenience.