Virgin Mobile

No Service

Whiz Kid

No Service

I got a new phone the beginning at week. I keep calling virgin mobile and all they're saying is there an outage and they do nothing more. I'm sick of it. My phone has been out for a week now. Anybody else experiencing this problem?
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: No Service

Yes I have been having problems for going on two months now. I have talked to customer service and was told there was a cell tower down and should be fixed by Friday which has come and gone.  This is the second time I have gone without service for a week or better due to down tower.  The tower down has only been the last week I have had problems with service for much much longer than that.

Agent

Re: No Service

So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private along with your phone number and the PIN and a brief description of your request.