Virgin Mobile

No service Vancouver Wa 4 days

Agent

Re: No service Vancouver Wa 4 days

Hi there. That’s no good at all. Sorry you’ve been experiencing this!  Could you send us a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your zip  code and any street intersection near you to check the coverage?

Heavy Hitter

Hey Edwin - where are you?  Sent you the private message that you requested a week ago, and absolutely no reply.  Where's my refund?

Agent

Hey there, wkey! Thank you for contacting us. We haven't receive your message. Could you please send it again?

Heavy Hitter

Why isn't Edwin responding to my private message?

And why do you say it was not received - I can see it on your website under my list of private messages sent.

Agent

@wkey Hey there!  Would you please send me a private message so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.

Highlighted
Heavy Hitter

Yup, just like I said a few posts back - no refunds on prepaid cash balances.

• Even though Virgin provided no notice of technical changes to their towers that wiped out my service for my flip phone - just woke up one morning and needed to make an important call - tough luck for me.  Don't have service to even try to use my prepaid balance.
  • Even though Virgin continues to say that even if I buy a smart phone, it will not work on the Pay-Lo plan - no technical reason, just their policy.  But, if I upgrade my plan to their new plans (at 5 times the cost), then my phone can work.

What do you think fellow customers - is this fair??

Heavy Hitter

I also sent a pm to Edwin about a refund and have not received a reply. Is he hiding? or was he fired for saying he would help?

Agent

@lugus Hi there. Click one of our profiles and press "send private message".  You may try with my profile so we can follow up.

- E.J.

Heavy Hitter

Okay Ejay I will bite. I have sent you the same pm I sent to Edwin. My service was nolonger viable due to changes Virgin made in the local network area as a consequence I was forced to look elsewhere. Now Virgin has about $50 of my money that I was forced to abandon due to the Virgin network changes. Will you please have the common decency to refund my money.

Heavy Hitter

did you ever get a satisfactory resolution? i am having the same problem.