Virgin Mobile

No service to spotty service for well over a month now

Master

No service to spotty service for well over a month now

Earlier this week I spoke with assuarance wireless and virgin mobile about my service and lack there of.  I was told I would receive a new phone in three days this is day four and still no phone. I was told there was problems with cell tower and to call Friday. This is Saturday and still no service I can't call if I have no service. I really dont see the reason for having a phone if you cant ever use it.  Extremely discouraged and upset.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: No service to spotty service for well over a month now

Oh no! Really sorry to hear about that, @ejones. We're sorry, but we're unable to assist Assurance Wireless customers through this channel. This is Virgin Mobile USA's Community.

To set up your ANS UL40 device, please contact Assurance's customer support at: 1-888 321-5880. You can also contact them through e-mail at: ourteam@assurancewireless.com.

If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Master

That is funny I was transferred from assurance wireless to a virgin mobile tech. Why would that happen if you can't help me

Agent

We apologize for the trouble! We only provide general information through this channel.

~JoyP.

Master

I still have no service. I hope someone is compensated for the lack of cell service and customer service. I have had to borrow money to buy a new phone and switch to a different carrier. Gravely disappointed.