Virgin Mobile

Online Phone Purchase Error

GBJ
Whiz Kid

Online Phone Purchase Error

I have been trying to order a new Iphone 7 online for days now but after I finish putting all of my information in, it won't let me continue and finalize my purchase. Would really appreciate it if someone could get back to me ASAP.

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Re: Online Phone Purchase Error

Hello!

You can call our customer service line at 1-888-322-1122 where you can purchase the device.

Whiz Kid

The same thing has been happening to me and I've called the number several times, but it just keeps telling me to go to a store to buy it. What do I do?

Whiz Kid

I am having the same issue. Cannot purchase online. No matter what computer, browser, or payment method I use, after clicking "review order/pay with paypal" in step 1, it just refreshes back to step 1 every time. 

I need to be able to use my Paypal Credit account for the purchase, so I am SOL because I don't know of a way to do that by phone. I'm hoping this starts working soon, as I want to take advantage of iPhone SE deal. Very frustrating.

Twitter support says to try again later, which I will do, but from other reports here, I am not hopeful.

Enthusiast

I had the same issue! I contacted VM through Facebook messenger complaining of my issue and they called me and ordered it over the phone for me and it came in within 3 days...
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

It's ridiculous at this point. They want me to order by phone, but I need to use Paypal Credit, which they even *advertise on their own site*. I may end up giving in and using a regular credit card to order by phone, but I find it just absolutely unacceptable for their website to be this broken, and they can't do anything to fix it.

I may switch carriers after this hassle.

Agent

Hi there everyone!

I truly apologize for the trouble you've had while trying to make an online buyout, as I understand how much you want to upgrade to a new device. To better help you all with this matter, please feel free to send me a private message including the following details and I'll be more than happy to process the order for you guys:

- Your first and last name.

- E-mail and shipping address.

- Secondary contact number (If available).

- The best time when I can contact you, including your time zone as well.

I'll be looking forward to your messages and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. At your service!

- Robert.

Whiz Kid

I'm seeking help with this online purchase error.

Bronx, NY 10453

My phone number is 3[***personal info removed***]

I'm in the East Coast time zone and available any time today, tonight, or tommorrow.

I have been trying to buy ANY iphone SE but the recent model I've been trying to buy is the 

SE SPACE GRAY 128 gb

thanks so much for your help.

- Your first and last name.

- E-mail and shipping address.

- Secondary contact number (If available).

- The best time when I can contact you, including your time zone as well.

Enthusiast

This has been happening to me too and I feel your pain... They even withdrew $600 from my account but the order still didn't process... It took a week to be refunded my money and I still cannot purchase the phone online.  I called to order on the phone like the website told me to do and the lady on the phone told me I could order through her but the promo offer I wanted was only available online and not through the phone orders.... I am so fed up, I have been trying to buy this phone for weeks and I keep getting jerked around...  been with Virgin for maybe almost 8 years, deff leaving.

Agent

Hi. We would like to assist you when placing your order. Please verify the following steps to help you place an order online due to receiving an error while trying;
1. Please make sure the Billing and shipping address are the same
2. Please make sure you're using a valid credit card.
3. It is best if you use Internet Explorer as your Browser
4. Verify if your credit card has a block from bank to purchase on line.
Please verify these options if you continue to have issue please let us know. Victor21