Virgin Mobile

Online Phone Purchase Error

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Online Phone Purchase Error

I was also told to call and place my order and when I did they told me the Inner Circle Promo (which I am eligible for) was only available Online.  So what am I supposed to do?  

Agent

You are able to place your order online or purchase the phone from Apple. Victor21

Enthusiast

UGH!!!! 

YES BILLING AND SHIPPING IS THE SAME, YES MY CARD WORKS AND IS LEGIT, everything is good on my end!  none of this has been on my end Virgin has been messing up for the past two weeks.  

Agent

Please send us a private message to be able to assist you accordingly. Victor21

Whiz Kid

It came up as error and did not go through. I check my bank acount and said it did but i have no notice of a phone.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem but last time I did it took my money out of my account. I did not get notice that i got the phone or any thing. I have not been abble to get in touch with anybody.

Agent

Hello, @linda1-

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the website. Would you please send us a "Private Message" with your order so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~ Joy P.