Virgin Mobile

Problem Processing Order

Enthusiast

Problem Processing Order

I'm having trouble completing my order and I think it's because of my shipping order. I am currently away from home for two months and staying at a hotel. I want the phone sent to the hotel but since Virgin Mobile can't send orders to seperate addresses that's not really possible. I tried changing the billing address on my card to the hotel address but that didn't work. I can't send it to my home address because no one is there and I don't want my package stolen. Is there anything I can do or any way possible to have the phone sent to the hotel I'm staying at??

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: Problem Processing Order

Hello Jessichann, thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately the billing and shipping address must be the same. We cannot ship to a different address.

Enthusiast

Yes, I’m aware of that, but even after I changed the billing address on my credit card to my current address it still said there was a problem processing. Is virgin mobile unable to ship to a business or hotel address?
Agent

Sorry to hear that, jessichann. Have you tried to place the order using a different browser? If not, we suggest you do so. 
Also, we recommend you clear cookies, cache and browser history, then, try to place the order again. Please, let us know the outcome.

Whiz Kid

Virgin Mobile fails to put purchase transaction through. They charge my card, then immediately reverse the charge. Tried 3 different credit cards and my debit card to no avail, both on their website and over the phone with their reps and they can't do anything. It is not the issue with the bank, shipping/billing or otherwise. Transactions are approved by the bank but for some obscure reason reversed by Virgin Mobile.

I've spent hours on the phone with Virgin Mobile reps conferencing my banks in to prove this is not the bank declining the transaction - all time wasted for nothing.

0/5 stars Virgin Mobile! You should not be in this business if you're not even able to let your clients complete the purchase/sign up.

Agent

Hey there @sgorki So sorry about the trouble! Which device are you trying to order? 

~JoyP.