Virgin Mobile

Returns

Agent

Re: Returns

Hello YEARIGHT,  we can provide you with a return address. When did you purchase the device? 

Enthusiast

I purchased an Assurance Wireless UMX673c phone through Virgin Mobile and need to return it as it does not work for me (can't get on Internet, no Data, can't call in/out 95% of the time as there is no service apparently).  I am within the Return time frame.

I am very frustrated as NOBODY will provide me with a RETURN ADDRESS.  I would like to have an answer here, in this forum, without having to "private message" anyone as there are lots of people apparently with the same question.  And the more time wasted trying to call and/or waiting for a return email is making my return window narrower (which is what may be happening on purpose?).  And before you tell me to call to get an RMA, just please provide an address FIRST, then I will (try to) call.

Thank you.

Agent

Hi, @CinDee Did you buy your device directly from Assurance Wireless or you bought it from the Virgin Mobile website?

Enthusiast

Hi GermanHR,

I put money in my AW account, and it was taken from there.  On the order, it says "Thanks for buying direct from Virgin Mobile", and gave the order # and tracking number; my credit card was charged by Assurance Wireless.

Agent

Understood. In that case, you must call the Assurance Wireless customer service line in order to process your return: 888-321-5880.