Virgin Mobile

Tried to order phone online 8/5, got error message, but card WAS charged (no confirmation recd)

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Tried to order phone online 8/5, got error message, but card WAS charged (no confirmation recd)

Long-time customer here, tried to order iPhone, rec'd error message twice. Checked my card and it's been charged once.

I received no email confirmation (I checked spam) or text confirmation.

You help in resolving this will be most appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Tried to order phone online 8/5, got error message, but card WAS charged (no confirmation recd)

Hi there @cafenitz!

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Let’s do some investigating. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and phone number?

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Tried to order phone online 8/5, got error message, but card WAS charged (no confirmation recd)

Hi there @cafenitz!

We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Let’s do some investigating. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and phone number?

~Nosh_CxUx

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Looks like the charge has been removed. 

Agent

Awesome! If that's the case, is there anything else that we can do for you? If yes, please send us a private message, we'll be pleased to help!