Virgin Mobile

VM Customer Service "Solution"

Whiz Kid

VM Customer Service "Solution"

Your customer service is a joke, first of all you can't speak with a real person unless you keep pushing random buttons, and you finally get transfered. Second of all, these people know absolutely nothing, they have zero solutions to offer you. They just keep giving you the same advice, over and over, until you get so frustrated you hang up. Please retrain these people!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: VM Customer Service "Solution"

Cannot agree with you more! The answers or suggestions offered are delivered as if being read from a pre printed statement, often worded as if a brazen mockery of your inquiry... The more specific and and directly citing the EXACT nature of your issue, is nearly SUSPICIOUS to hear response to state in YOUR words, often direct quotes followed my an an absolute idiotic suggestion, as if in mockery, of a solutions that can in no way address NOR solve the issue at hand. At least FOR ME, they have ceased in asking "have I resolved the reason for your call today? " and responding "NO" the next "is there anything else I can help you with today? " in a tone revealing they believed THEY HAD been of service! Smug with confidence I seriously wondered if in many other languages does an English spoken NO indicate YES in the operators native tongue. My only disagreement with you is they do not need go RETRAIN their reps., it appears they lack being trained any CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILS PERIOD.
Jd
Whiz Kid

I don't think they even monitor these posts, its a shame that they treat customers so poorly. I tried getting a new phone replaced on Saturday they gave me the manufacturers 1(800) #, which wasn't open till monday. I spent at least 2 hours on the phone, just to get blow off. Then on Monday the manufacturer tells me that they don't warranty sprint phones due to a purchasing agreement. Customer service was quick and got me my account # for that line and its now on ting, they're awesome.
Community Manager

This is actually created to be a peer to peer community, so we don't have full time agents out on the community.  I do try to help when someone has a a problem and they bring it to my attention. or there are instructions under the Account forums on how to contact the Social Care team.  We also have agents that are here occasionally, and try to answer as many account related questions as possible.  

Enthusiast

With all the money this company rakes in from screwing customers ALONE could pay for a full-time TRAINED customer service team capable of handling all the tasks at hand. Smh