Virgin Mobile

What Customer Service? There is none

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

What Customer Service? There is none

Has anyone at Virgin Mobile ever tried calling their 800 number without having a pin or cell phone number?  It doesn't work and hangs up on your customers.

I just bought a phone intended to get a plan, but the phone won't turn on no matter how long I charge it.  Have been trying to return it for the past 48 hours.  

I finally emailed from the website, only to get an email back with an RMA number.  No instructions on how to return the phone, no label, no address.

WTF?  Does this company care for its customers or not?  Non-existent customer service!  Beware!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What Customer Service? There is none

No need to fret, Scampess20! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your order key number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

I sent a private message as suggested only to be told the same exact thing their email agent sent.  Send it back on your dime!  I deal with Amazon Prime, Walmart and other big retailers.  Send a return shipping label.  You guys are nowhere near as professional!   

Whiz Kid

2nd time they asked me to private msg, same answer as the first.  Customers pay the shipping costs to return their faulty merchandise.  

Stay away from Virgin Mobile.  Go anywhere else for your cell phone!

Whiz Kid

These guys are robots.  Every time you post they reply send a private msg.  Then they just repeat over and over mail us back the phone.  You pay the shipping costs despite the fact that they sent me a phone that doesn't turn on.  A dud!  What a joke!  Just go to your bank or credit card company and dispute the charge.  

Agent

Hey there @Scampess20 We're sorry to see that you feel this way. Unfortunately, we cannot assist you with this type of information on a public post where many people can see this information. We've answered your private message, and we'll wait for your response.

~JoyP.