Virgin Mobile

access my telephone log

Whiz Kid

access my telephone log

I need to get access to my telephone log.  Can you please advise?

14 REPLIES 14
Agent

Re: access my telephone log

Hi, @Marti321!

You can find your call log online when you access "Manage My Account". You just need to follow these steps: Service & Usage > Manage My Services > Talk History or Text History. Please note, that it will only show the phone number of the Outgoing calls.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

This is not accurate. Call history has not been accessible for months. Please advise a fix for this.
Enthusiast

Assurance wireless customers cannot access their call history on the site. Please notify your web site administrators.
Agent

Hey there @Chefme. We recommended you to contact Assurance Wireless, so they can further assist you with this issue.

~ Joy P.

Enthusiast

have called assurance wireless customer service numerous times re inability to see call log on the website. This has been for months now. What are you folks doing to fix this?
Enthusiast

I have called and written numerous times to no avail. Who manages the website for virgin mobile/assurance wireless?
Enthusiast

Are you saying you are exclusively virgin mobile customer service and do not support assurance wireless customers or their access on the website? Please advise!!
Agent

Hello @Chefme. Sorry for the confusion! We offer assistance to Assurance Wireless customers, we regular questions. Now, for this type of issues we recommended you to contact their customer service line for better assistance.

~ Joy P.

Enthusiast

I and others get absolutely nowhere going to arrirance wireless customer service. No one has any definitive time frame or date that this will be fixed. Are you able to contact them with our concerns to escalate to get fixed? Please advise,