Virgin Mobile

cannot review my order

Whiz Kid

cannot review my order

Hi,

I want to upgrade my iphone4s to iphone 7plus with the inner circle plan.

But after I chose the phone and typed all necessary information (payment card, question&answer,  email,....) ,

the Review order button became black and I clicked it,  nothing happend. 

I tried many many times, just not working.

I've cleared all the caches and I m sure the billing address is same as the contact info.

Anybody knows what is the problem?

Lili

11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Re: cannot review my order

Hi lili.

Our website is operating just fine. Please check to see if your Pop-Blocker is enabled or any your browser has any restrictions for secured sites. You may also try purchasing your phone on another computer/device.

EdwinRG.

Enthusiast

I am having the same problem and have tried the same fixes, without success. Please post if you find a solution! 

Agent

@mb06 We apologize for the inconvenience. It looks like that due to the high demand we're having, our website is experiencing some issues. If you keep having issues with our website, you can visit an Apple store and purchase the device there. We're sorry for the trouble this may cause you.

~Joy P.

Enthusiast

Hi @Joy1713, if I purchase through the Apple store will I be able to receive the promotional price (for the iPhone SE)? This is very important to me. 

Agent

@mb06 Good afternoon! That's a great question. At the moment, we cannot confirm if you will receive the same as on our website. But, allow me to investigate as soon as we have an answer we'll let you know.

~ Joy P.

Agent

@mb06 We apologize! It looks like that the same price is not available at the Apple stores.

~ Joy P.

Whiz Kid

HI, 

I am still have the same problem, can you fix it ? or is there any other options so I can upgrate my iphone? 

The other question is if I buy  my device from apple store, can I join the inner circle plan as well? 

best, 

lili

Highlighted
Enthusiast

My credit card shows the payment has gone through and I haven't received any word from VirginMObile! Not a "welcome to' even! I don't know my order number NADA!! Is this how the service is going to be??

Agent

Hi lili.

You can get your phone from any Apple Store too, just make let them know you're trying to join the VM Inner Circle program and they will assist you.

EdwinRG.