Virgin Mobile

inner circle plan

Whiz Kid

inner circle plan

I finally bit the bullet and got an iphone with the inner circle plan.  Went to the Apple store to buy the phone and they were wonderful.  Everything worked smoothly, transferring my paylo plan to the inner circle plan.  If you go there, have your current apple ID.  I could not remember mine and had to reset it in the store. Even though I paid full price for the iphone, having a full year of service for $1 is great.  So far the reception has been good as well.  No complaints.  I was wondering when I would receive the perks offer of the airline ticket and hotel from Virgin.  Does this take time to receive.  

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: inner circle plan

infolib I hear you! Please access this link for assistance regarding this matter

http://www.virginatlantic.com/us/en/help-centre.html#contactus

-E.J.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello infolib. We love having you on our team! Actually, you should receive all of the Virgin Perks in about three weeks after you activated your plan through your email you set up.  Please check your spam/junk inbox just in case. Again, thank for joining the Inner Circle.

Whiz Kid

@STIX19 wrote:

Hello infolib. We love having you on our team! Actually, you should receive all of the Virgin Perks in about three weeks after you activated your plan through your email you set up.  Please check your spam/junk inbox just in case. Again, thank for joining the Inner Circle.

I'm a bit confused with this. ...  I've seen two conflicting "stories" from reps... 1 says "You will recieve all of the perks within 3 weeks of activating "Inner Circle", and another says that you get the 1st perk (the wine) within 30 days, then the other perks every 30 days thereafter.... I'm so confused. Can someone help me figure it out?

Agent

Hey @MicaTurtle! We’d be happy to help! The first perk will be sent to your email within 3 weeks of device activation. All perks will be delivered within 90 days of activation.

~Nosh_CxUx