Virgin Mobile

order confirmation email not received

Highlighted
Master

order confirmation email not received

Hi I've placed an order for the iPhone deal today and although my card is charged and the confirmation screen showed the order number, I have yet to receive the confirmation email.

Also trying to track the order online results in "no order found" message.  Can someone take a look?  Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12
Agent

Re: order confirmation email not received

Hello. We're happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message so we may work directly with you.

Whiz Kid

Hi, did you already check the archive, junk etc of your email because maybe it was deleted, if not why not call customer service so they can take a look at the order you made.

Enthusiast

Did this ever get resolved? The same thing is happening to me. I did not get an email and the site cannot find the order when I input the order number.

Master

this forum doesn't let me know there's a reply.. so I didn't notice the replies until now.  I just sent a PM so will see how this goes.  Looks like many people are having the same problem with order and it is in question whether I will have a phone next week.

Master

I got a reply saying that my order is in and should be all set.  Still the "track order" link doesn't give me any status.  FYI, I've ordered an iPhone SE.

Whiz Kid

I am having the same problem. I ordered my iphone yesterday and I got charged in my account. However, the funds were deposited today, I did not get a confirmation email and I dont have a order number. Will I have this phone shipped on the 27th? I am leaving to Europe July 1st.

Enthusiast

Thanks for the update, Sang.

Master

The wording I got was "As you may know starting 06/27/2017 the shipping will start.".  So.. your phone may ship or may not ship on 6/27.  Also do not know how long it will take to arrive at your location.  I wouldn't really count on having the phone on 7/1. If you want more accurate answer, you might want to reach out to customer rep here..

Enthusiast

They emailed me back and said there was no problem with my order, but when I asked them to confirm which phone I was being sent, they asked for the order number again and said they "would be happy to look into it". I get the impression they are just copying and pasting the same response to everyone who is writing in with this issue and not really looking. I'd love to believe I'm wrong, but so far the evidence suggests otherwise.

ETA: Just got another email confirming my order and the phone details. Feeling a little more confident now.