order verification

Enthusiast

order verification

I placed an order today around 8:00AM to be part of the iPHONE inside community but I did not receive confirmation in my e-mail but the transcaction was posted to my credit card. Any help to make sure the order was received.

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: order verification

I have also have the same issue.Order placed last evening but didn't receive any confirmation email but paayment is posted on my credit card.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the same issue. Order placed at 3pm on 6/21/17. I did not get a confirmation email, nor does it find a record the order number/email address lookup page. Yet my cred card has been charged.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi. gspremkumar and bdimond. Could you both send a private message to us with  the order information? - E.J.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Thanks for the quick reply.Sent you the Private Message.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hello,

I have the same problem.  I ordered yesterday,  but got no email.  However,  I tried to order four times because i kept getting an error.  The four charges show up on my bank account.  2 for zero,  but two for the phone.  Please help. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I also have not received a confirmation email, and I did not write down the order number (which is sort of understandable, given that a confirmation email generally contains that information). Can I send a private message because your facebook messenger thing doesn't work, and I've sent an email and I would prefer to not get the phone runaround. Thanks.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello @philopompy. We're happy to help. Feel free to send me a private message for direct assistance.

Highlighted
Master

same here.   I see the pending charge on my credit card, but no email, and can't track order either.  Fortunately I've printed out the order confirmation page, so I have the order number at least.  Noticed I chose wrong color iphone, but first thing first..

Highlighted
Enthusiast

thank you! i sent you a private message