Virgin Mobile

"Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct billing."

Whiz Kid

"Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct billing."

Just paid and activated and restarted the phone twice now 20 ish minutes after paying and trying to be able to call but it just redirects to a line that says "Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct billing."  I just paid my plan and should be able to call and what not, but it will not let me. Please help. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: "Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct billing."

Hey there, andrewb! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN and DEC/IMEI of the device you want active?

Whiz Kid

Re: "Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct bill

I am getting this same message upon activating a new phone. Can you help?

Agent

Re: "Sprint has connected you to an external operator using either a credit card or direct bill

Hi there, chrisarn. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. 

Please, send us the phone number and PIN (always make sure to send this information in private). 

Whiz Kid

Hi there, 

I am experiencing the same problem. I called Virgin Mobile Customer Service to try and activate my new phone. I got through to a representative but shortly after was hung up on. Now my current phone gives me the Sprint automated message - so I cannot make any calls. My new phone isn't activated so I can't make calls on that either. I am a long time Virgin Mobile customer but the experience to swap devices is incredibly frustrating. Please advise on what I should do, and I also hope you can improve the process for others in the future. 

Agent

Hi there, andrewb. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone swap. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the phone number, PIN, and DEC or IMEI.